body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wallies!

Wallies are cute wallpaper die-cuts that you can adhere to the wall, similar to borders but not as 80's and cheesy. There are some really cute items on their site, especially for kids rooms! I have a giant palm tree wallie in the boys' room that is really cute. Check out these for ideas and inspiration.

I just love art in every different form. I think if I wasn't a photographer I could be a kids room designer or a pastry chef. Those sound random but both things I'd love to do! Then my photography would come in handy because I could take photos of my work. :)








No comments: