body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jamee and Jeff

Jamee scheduled her maternity session back in January so it's hard to believe the day finally came. What a cute pregnant woman! I am so lucky, I have the best looking clients. ;) Jamee was up for anything and I went into this shoot wanting to try some new things so it worked out great! Jamie is due in June and the gender of the baby is a surprise! I was telling her how exciting my cousin's birth was because it was a surprise but I couldn't quite convince her. Jeff is so excited for the surprise but I think Jamee would have liked to find out 6 months ago. :) Congratulations you two!


/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

No comments: