body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My other business venture?

I found myself up late last night and happened to come across the Home Shopping Network. It was all about sewing and I have to admit, I've been thinking about taking it up as a side hobby. I aced sewing classes in high school and I also remember really enjoying myself. In fact, my pajamas that I made were showcased in the hallway. ;) I saw this sewing machine on HSN and I was so tempted to buy it! It is a regular sewing machine but it is also an embroidery machine which hooks up to your computer. You can take any image or clip art off of your computer and this machine will stitch it for you.


















I was just imagining all of the cute European-style kids clothes I could make for my clients! Of course, when in the world do I have time to sew?! I wish I did, and I hope to take it up someday during the winter season when it's typically slow.

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

I am right there with you..my mom is an incredible seamstress and I have yet to learn-but want to. Once our boys get a little older..let's try a class?