body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hang and Level

I picked up the Hang and Level on Friday and I give it two thumbs up! I always have a hard time hanging up picture frames because I like to hold it up to eyeball it first before I commit. Then it's hard to figure out where the nail hole goes from the point that you had it held up. This tool solves that problem and more! I had seven picture frames hanging on the wall (including two galleries) in about 10 minutes with nothing else but this tool and a hammer and nails.

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

This looks complicated Olivia! Would you come over and help me use it? LOL!!