body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Spring is finally here!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and got out and enjoyed the 60° weather! We took the boys for a long walk on Saturday and it was so nice to be out with no jacket. We stopped at the park and the boys had so much fun on the tire swing. Aidan rode his bike on the "walk" and it was so cute because anytime there was any sort of hill, he'd pedal as fast as he could and then stick his feet out and coast. I was KICKING MYSELF for not bringing my camera! I told my husband that we had to do it all again so that I can try to capture it. I've been kind of bummed because I haven't taken any personal photos for a long time. I think getting those last two snow storms just really depressed me. Now that's it's warming up, I am so excited to do some outdoor photography again!

No comments: