body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, April 25, 2008

It's wedding season!

I'm shooting my first wedding of the year on Saturday and I am SO EXCITED! I'm really pumped to start the season out and switch things up a bit. I picked up a great new prop today and I may just try to use it on Saturday if things work out. Check back to see!

I've had a crazy past couple of days so I feel like I've been MIA but I've been out and about taking care of everything, including grocery shopping the other night at 10:30 pm! Yes, crazy I know, but that was the only time I could get it done. I also managed to get my hair done (which was in desperate need) and do a tiny bit of shopping. I am in desperate need for a new Spring/Summer wardrobe! I can't wait for this blah weather to clear up and for it to get sunny again!

OK, I better go to bed!

No comments: