body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Megan, Kathryn, and Madeline

What a fun family! I really enjoyed working with them. They are the busy parents of two active girls and 3 month old Madeline. Madeline was just baptized and the beautiful gown she's wearing is over 100 years old and is a family heirloom. Megan and Kathryn kept me on my toes and when their dad was tossing them up I thought they were going to touch my huge vaulted ceilings! He could have never done that at my old studio. ;)

I wanted to add an amazing comment that I received from Heidi after our session:

It was so much fun to have pics with you. Steve and I were just commenting on how much work pictures have been in the past - but with you we pretty much played for an hour (what a huge relief :) )

Thanks guys!








No comments: