body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

HD TV

I will soon be joining the modern times! We're looking into getting HD TV along with a DVR. We have two HD-ready TV's, you'd think we would use them to their full potential. Up until now we have been using our good 'ol VCR to record things and that no longer works. I think it's finally time to make the switch. I'm sure it will be one of those things that once I get it I can never imagine not having it, like internet or a cell phone. I know that I am super excited for Lost on April 24th! I am finally caught up to the newer ones.

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

You will LOVE Tivo and yes never know how you lived without it!