body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Urban Aidan

No baby yet! Tesa was supposed to be induced this morning but wasn't able to get a hospital room today due to the hospital prioritizing mothers in actual labor. More to come tomorrow!

Instead, Aidan's clothes came today so I took the perfect cloudy afternoon and did a shoot with him. I cannot tell you how much I love these photos! I've had this shoot in my head for weeks so it was so great to actually produce the images. I think it is a good reflection of which direction I want my work to be headed. I am so proud of my little boy- he let me dress him up and did so well during his shoot. It couldn't have turned out any better. Enough blabbing- onto the photos:

















By the way, he loves his skeleton boots SO much! He was giggling like a little girl when I was opening up the box from the mailman and he's been wearing them EVERYwhere!

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

WOW! Perfection! what a handsome guy..those clothes REALLY rock. Where is that cool place? Doc hudson!

kristi kienholz said...

Love them - Great job Olivia! He is so cute with the camera, he must have been checking his histogram! :D

Erin Johnson Photography said...

great shoots! is this that old train stop near New Prague?

Erika McCauley said...

Adorable Olivia! Your kids are so dang cute! :)