body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mother's Day Present

I just found out I'm getting a MacBook for Mother's Day! Yeah, my husband and I don't keep many surprises. Not to mention, he wouldn't know which one to pick out. He just knew I wanted a laptop and if it were up to him and not knowing any better, he'd probably get me a PC. HA! Technically, it's a business purchase but pick a holiday and call it a present and it works for me! I am not going to splurge and get a MacBook Pro because I just want something basic since it won't be my main computer. Yay! I'm so excited! This will be so great to be able to get work done and not keep my boys trapped inside all summer. Plus, it will come in handy for my Mexico trip in just a few weeks!

Some women like flowers and chocolates... I like Apples!




No comments: