body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bugs

We had a centipede catching morning. I HATE centipedes. I'm okay with most bugs, but centipedes are the worst. One of the boys got the idea to catch it in a jar so we could look at it so I found an empty spaghetti sauce jar and tried to build up enough courage to trap it. That would mean I would have to get close to it and the thought of it scurrying away just gave me the chills. I told my 5 year old Owen that I was scared and he said something I'll never forget. "But Mama, all you have to do is believe in yourself!" It was the sweetest thing. After that, I couldn't let him down so I caught it and I think we all learned a valuable lesson. :)

No comments: