body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, April 11, 2008

Rain boots

My favorite new old obsession is kids rain boots! Last year it was the frog boots, and this year, we've evolved into sharks (no photo available) and new giraffes! I just love them, they make me smile just looking at them. I found these other great ones online. They're so cute for photos and they go with EVERYTHING! Aidan wants the skull and crossbones ones and when he saw them online he said, "I like those Mama. Do you like them? Do you want me to wear them for pictures?" He calls them "pirate boots."








1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

Now if the wind would let up they could actually go out and play in those puddles! I love those boots too!