body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, March 13, 2006



I am based in New Prague, MN serving the Twin Cities metro area of 
Minneapolis and St. Paul. I love to travel and am available to shoot worldwide! 




e: olivia@oliviawagnerphoto.com
c: 612-423-1743
Check out my boards!
 
Follow me on Twitter!

Business Hours: Tuesday-Friday 9:30 am- 4:30 pm
(these apply for phone and email contact)

Clients: Please contact me if you need my mailing address

I am available to shoot sessions on weekdays, weeknights, and weekends as my schedule allows. Weekends are limited and I do not schedule portrait sessions on wedding weekends so availability is limited.

Please note that Mondays are my sacred days off. I am working 99% of the time on weekends so Mondays are my only day to catch up on laundry, grocery shop, and just be a wife & mom! Thanks for understanding!