body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Webshows

I wanted to introduce you to my awesome new feature... the webshow!

Check out my first project... Lesa and Joe's wedding.

FYI- if you're at work, watch your sound or put your headphones on.

Also, feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!

I just did a similar thing with all of my recent vacation photos, and I love it! Of course, your photos are so much better (want to follow me around on my next vacation? :)

In general I thought it was very fun and exciting and beautiful, but maybe a bit too fast to catch all the details - I felt like some of them flew by before I could focus on them.

Its a WAYYYYY more interesting way of sharing photos of your special day than the typical easy share gallery invite. You are always coming up with the best new ideas!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are WONDERFUL!! Good job I am sure the bride and groom will be overjoyed with their wedding photos.

I agree- Some of the picture flew by. I kept looking for a button to slow them down.

Anonymous said...

These were just awesome. I thought it was ok to have some of them go by fast. It made it interesting. Awesome pics. I love the sunset pics. Great work.

Laurie said...

Oliva - WOWSA - makes me wish Eric and I were getting married and having you take pictures of the event!

They were great ... as per usual!

Laurie

Gina Z said...

LOVED IT. I would love that for my wedding pics...i would agree a lil fast, but still fun and exciting. Can you set them to any song?? How great is this tool. I am so excited your business is going so well. I always send people to your blog, they love it!!

Anonymous said...

Ok-I am retracting my comment about the pictures going by too fast. I didnt have my music on when I viewed them the first time and it makes a huge difference with the music. LOVED IT!!!!