body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Studio Fun!

My friend Karrie came down to the studio today and let me experiment on her son Hunter, and her niece. Yes, I'm in love with the cowboy hat... what could be cuter than a little boy in a cowboy hat?!


























My FAVORITE of the day:
























Owen's great-grandmother got this engineer outfit for him for his birthday. I'm going to surprise her with these pics:


































































Hunter's uncle is stationed out in Germany and sent him this outfit:


















































I LOVE HAVING MY OWN STUDIO!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ain't my Sweet Pea beautiful?

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for lettin me do this olivia.. ur great..