body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, July 16, 2007

I am BOOKED!

Wow folks, I can't believe how fast my fall schedule is filling up! Not only are weekends booking up FAST- but I am now booking weeknight appointments at the studio as well. It is really quite crazy and I'm blown away and excited all at once! I have six weddings this fall and countless family sessions. Keep in mind that I am also trying to keep a few weekend days open to spend with family as well as certain Sundays after long Saturday weddings. If you want to book during peak leaf colors, the last week in September/first week of October is prime. If you want photos with leaves already on the ground (leaf fight fun!), then mid October- late November is your time. If you remember last year, we had a very mild fall and I was booking outdoor sessions in light jacket weather up until two weeks before Christmas.

I am in TOTAL denial that summer is already halfway over! In a few weeks we'll be hearing about the State Fair and school supplies are already out at Target! To this day, seeing those still gives me a pit in my stomach. This year, it has a whole new meaning as my once little Owen will be starting Kindergarten! Wow. I am really reflecting on this whirlwind of the past couple of years and really realizing how truly blessed I am. I know I say this all of the time, but I never imagined I would be where I am today! Thanks to those who are just joining me on my journey and especially those who have been there from the beginning. I have wonderful and supportive friends and family who without them, none of this would be possible! HA- I feel like I should be holding some sort of statue and wearing a fancy gown speaking into a microphone!

No comments: