body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, July 13, 2007

Owen and Olivia

No... not me and my son, the OTHER Owen and Olivia! I had the pleasure of shooting these cute little twins today. Emily contacted me to book and told me that she felt an instant name connection. Ever since I found out about them, I have been so excited to do their photos! We shot their entire session in the studio which was a first for me. O & O just celebrated their 1 year birthday.
























































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The pictures turned out really great... especially considering the O's were not willing to sit still!!!!!! We can't wait to see the rest.