body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, July 01, 2007

I'm an official Bluetooth dork!

I must say, I know Bluetooth technology has been around for awhile now but I guess I never knew what it meant, and didn't care enough about it to ever figure it out. I have recently gone "Blue" and I am loving it! With all of my driving that I do, I usually take the time to catch up with friends and family on the phone. Well, obviously safety while driving is the biggest issue, but also, my arm would just get plain tired while holding the phone up to my ear! I always see people looking crazy "talking to themselves" with those dorky headsets and now I'm one of them!


I ended up getting the Samsung WEP200, it supposed to be the smallest Bluetooth headset on the market. The last thing I wanted was the earhook thing or a goofy operator thing sticking out. This works great and actually stays in my ear. If you ever talk while driving and don't have one of these yet, I highly recommend them! Although it looks HUGE in this photo, it is only about 2 inches long. Another cool feature is voice dialing- just press the button on the side, it beeps, then say, "Mom" or whoever you are calling and it dials it for you. There is also volume control on the side. They retail for about $35-40 on amazon.com with free shipping!



No comments: