body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Brayden

I shot a combo session with Brayden, Rheonne, and Aaron this afternoon. Rheonne battled all sorts of construction and traffic coming all the way down from Hugo. She had told me that she never really had any photos of Brayden because he never did well at studios but he was so perfect for me today! He just turned 1 and has just started walking so it was a lot of fun. I also got to witness a milestone as he pushed himself up off the ground to start walking for the first time today! Thanks again for coming down you guys!

Is he not a little babyGap model, or what?!


































































FAVORITE! I love this old wall just outside my studio...













































"How old are you?"















































No comments: