body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Donovan and Nolan

Julie booked me just a couple of days ago and I was able to squeeze her in at the studio today. She told me about her 2 year old, Donovan, who is "impossible" to get a studio photo of so the main focus was 3 month old Nolan. I am always up for a challenge! Donovan did so well for me and Julie told me that he must like me because usually he screams. That made me happy. :)We had a great session and covered all of the photos that she wanted but didn't think she'd be able to get. We have another session in the works this fall, I can't wait to see how much Nolan has grown up!

Julie also told me about gDiapers which I had never heard of before. It's about time someone came out with a product like this! They're cloth diapers with flushable inserts. Check it out! You can help the environment, and they're cute and stylish too!








































































































1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

Adorable pics!!

Was told about your site by a friend or mine who has a friend who you took photos for... not sure who, but my friend told me to check out your blog... very enjoyable:)