body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, July 27, 2007

Clothes Donation

Since I've gotten really busy with photography my husband has taken over the laundry in our household (how lucky am I, right?). The boys' clothes can be overwhelming as they can easily go through an entire load of laundry in a few days! I've been meaning to go through clothes and weed things out but obviously I've been too busy. Well, my husband finally threatened to donate anything that he thought they didn't wear anymore so that finally got my attention and I've started to go through clothes. There is a Goodwill type shop in New Prague, but I thought I would first reach out to anyone I know in need. If you or anyone you know is in need of boys clothes please let me know. I'd love to be able to help out! Just shoot me an email... thanks!

No comments: