body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, July 30, 2007

A Day Off!

I gave myself Sunday off and actually spent it away from my computer! Me and the boys baked cookies and then we took a family trip to the Minnetonka swimming pond. In case you haven't been there before- it's a great beach! It's a man-made chlorinated pond complete with sandy beach and umbrellas. It's 0-3 ft. deep around with a 6 ft. center that is roped off, so it's great for little kids. After an afternoon of swimming, we had dinner and I was actually in bed by 9 pm to watch Entourage! I'm really trying to take it easy on work nights because it kills me to only get 3 hours of sleep and then try to function!

Wow, this summer is flying by. I say that every week, but it really hit me as I was looking through the calendar trying to plan some more summer activities. There's just not much of a summer left before school starts and it makes me sad that I'm not appreciating it more! Just think... 4 months from now and we'll be decorating our Christmas trees... Oye.

No comments: