body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Print Orders

[b]ecker did a wonderful post in his blog about Photoshop and the amazing ways it can enhance digital photos.

All of my packages come with a CD of images which you are welcome to reproduce at the lab of your choice. I also want to remind everyone that I do also provide print service. Why would you pay me for prints when you can get them at Target or Wal-Mart for much cheaper? The saying goes, you get what you pay for. Each and every one of my prints is digitally enhanced and printed on professional paper with a beautiful lustre finish. I would suggest avoiding glossy paper, it really takes away from the quality of the image. While the files you receive on your CD will be lightly edited, any print orders will receive the royal treatment including color enhancing, blemish removal, sharpening, and custom black and white conversion. I've attached some examples below:









































If you get prints converted to black and white from a lab, they'll more than likely do a simple desaturation as pictured as "before". My black and white conversions are much more contrasty and interesting:















































If you've had your pictures printed at a "cheap" lab and aren't impressed, please consider my print service and you'll see a world of difference!

Please note: 8x10 enlargements will end up with the original composition cropped. There is no way around this, professional digital cameras have a 3:2 aspect ratio. Meaning 4x6 photos remain intact, but 8x10's lose 2 inches of photo. My suggestion (if composition is key), is to order 8x12 prints through me. It is hard to find frame sizes for this size, but I have found them online, so it's not impossible.

No comments: