body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dying a HOT death...

We are currently without air conditioning at my house. Something has been wrong with it for the past two days. The first day it was hardly noticeable, but now we have it off because my husband noticed the pipes literally frozen from it running constantly the past two days. You have no idea how I'm suffering! I haven't slept well in two nights because I just lie there sweating. Yuck. Hopefully tomorrow there will be a solution. For now, all I can do is sit in front of a fan. Did I mention it's 95 degrees and humid in MN?

1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

oh yuck! I hope you can get it fixed soon! It is definitely yucky weather out for no AC!

I'm writing you an email right now:)