body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jam-packed Day

It's 11:41 pm... sigh... for the first time today I finally feel like I can relax. It was one of those days where you wake up and go, go, go! The boys had haircuts today and I brought Jean along (Andy's grandmother) because she's been wanting to get out and do some shopping. After the haircuts, we hit Target and Cub. We took a lot longer than I had thought because we had to race back home in order for me to make my appointment on time. I met with a potential bride and groom tonight at the studio and it went really well! Their wedding is next year in New Prague and they are trying to keep everything local (including their vendors) which I think is awesome. I AM GOING TO PUT NEW PRAGUE ON THE MAP! lol

After a late supper, baths, putting groceries away, etc. I was wiped! I still found time to make these little puppies though.... it's my own creation and you can find the recipe on my other blog. They're so tasty... the combination of sweet white chocolate and tart raspberries is perfect.

















Tomorrow, my sessions start up again going into the weekend so stayed tuned for actual client posts!

No comments: