body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lesa and Joe- 7/7/07

Lesa and Joe were my 7/7/07 couple. In case you didn't know, but this is probably the most popular wedding date this year. Despite the 97 degree heat, the wedding was amazing! The ceremony took place at St. Catherine's in Prior Lake and the reception was at Legends Golf Club. Lesa and Joe were a fun couple and up for anything. The day had a few little crazy moments... ahem- popscicle Lesa! Oh yeah, and the bat that decided to come out and fly around the church right as they were saying their vows. We got them to sneak out after the first dance and got some amazing sunset photos. To my future brides- please, please, please be open to photos during this amazing light! I know it's hard because you don't want to be taken away from your party, but the results are amazing! Congratulations guys! Thanks for letting me be a part of your day!





















































The bat:







What can I say, I love the shadow shots!


How cute are they?!












































This guy sat at our table during dinner. It was the funniest thing, he picked up two souveneir shot glasses and started talking in the Shrek voice to the little kids. Of course I had to make him do it again so I could take his picture- LOL












Sue, one of my assistants for the day, caught a picture of me and my new shootsac!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are looking so nice. I am so excited. THANKS, OLIVIA!!

Anonymous said...

"that guy" is the mayor of west. st. paul...