body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sophia's Baptism

My neice Sophia was baptized on Sunday, July 15th. I was completely honored when I was asked to be the Godmother. The ceremony was very nice but I must say, it did kill me a little being an active participant and not being able to take pictures! Alas, some photos were taken and I was even in a few! Congratulations Sophia!

























The proud parents and the new Godparents:























The Wagner Family!























The boys are wearing a traditional barong Tagalog- a Filipino men's dress shirt:
























Sophia opens my present...























I got her a personalized bracelet that has a teeny cross charm on it. The bracelet itself is so small it looks like a large ring when you hold it up!
























A little Guitar Hero action... that game is so addicting!























Aidan loves Sophia!







































No comments: