body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A visit with my Mom

Being so busy, I just haven't had the time to visit with family much. I made a special trip up to my mom's on Wednesday so she could spend time with her grandchildren... it was long overdue! We did the usual, had lunch and went to Target. My love of shopping comes directly from my mother! I ended up finding the boys some very cute items for their photo shoot on Friday. I love clearance! I also love the fact that I can do a studio shoot with them whenever I want now! :)


















My 3 year old, Aidan, took this photo... no joke! My mom tried to tell him to take another one because it wasn't centered but I like it! He takes after my style. :)


















My mom was telling Owen to "move his bangs" aside for the pictures and this was his reaction:























My mom had this horse shipped back from her trip to the Philippines. It was carved out of a solid piece of wood! It's a beautiful piece.























Aidan's love of photography began on the 4th of July:
















He even knows to push the "play" button to view the photos after he has taken them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that photo aiden took of u an ur mom is rly good.. hes goin to grow up to be a great photographer if thats wat his intrest is...

Standish Rental Home Info said...

the ones of aidan and your GIANT camera are hilarious! sophia can't wait to see you guys this weekend :)