body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, September 28, 2007

Barten's Farm, New Prague

This evening I actually went out and did some personal shooting. It's been awhile since I've done anything for myself and since my boys didn't want to cooperate, I ended up shooting some cool farm art. I would like to mat and frame these somewhere in my house. I have never done this type of shooting before and I really love a few of these!

These were all taken out at Barten's Farm in New Prague. I wanted to give a quick shout out as I have now done photos here twice in the past week. I first shot Sophia here and this evening tried to do photos of my boys. It didn't go as well as planned as they were more interesting in running around than even remotely looking at my camera. If anyone is looking for some pumpkin patch photos or some Fall harvest scenery for their session, please consider Barten's Farm. I received an open invitation to shoot there. Oh yeah, and while you're there, pick up a pumpkin or two!














































































































Okay, I did manage to catch this little gem, but purely by luck!

















I have yet to blog 2 family sessions from this week and my wedding from last weekend. I was not able to participate in the live birth today. My client was supposed to be induced this morning but went into labor overnight and had her baby early in the morning. It was a bummer because I was really looking forward to be able to capture that. If anyone is interested in capturing that wonderful moment for the birth of your upcoming baby, please contact me!

Of course, tomorrow is the first big all day session- 11 families back to back! I am going to be totally wiped Saturday night, but we'll see what I get to on Sunday. I know I have said how busy I am, but my schedule for October is completely nuts. I have a handful of days off the entire month (which will be spent editing like a crazy woman), and the days I am shooting I have 2 or 3 sessions booked. It is safe to say that I am no longer booking for October. Our house renovation project is well underway and things are chaotic and disorganized! I am hoping to be able to keep my cool through all of this and not end up in a straight jacket. I will be doing a mass mailing of family photos next week so if you're waiting, hang tight just a bit longer! Whew. Thanks!

1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

Really love the pics!

My October is ca-razy!!
It's such a good month for portrait sessions because of the fall colors!