body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, October 01, 2007

The Madness Continues!

I know all you hear about is how busy I am, but seriously, this is getting a little insane! Saturday's Fall Shoot went as well as could be. I had a few cancellations but all in all, the weather held up as nice as could be expected. Since then, we've been having vehicle problems, my son has been sick, and our house is complete and utter chaos. Appliances are everywhere so I haven't been able to cook and tomorrow I need to break down my workstation. My husband's allergies are going crazy with everything ripped up so he's really pressing me to get things going so he can install the floor. But before then, we need to pack everything up, move it out, and paint all of the walls. Things would be busy enough just with my photo workload, but throw a major house renovation into the mix and it's just unreal.

I didn't sleep last night. I was up working until 2 am and when I decided to go to sleep, Aidan was up crying on and off from 2-6:30 am. I was literally up with him all night. I almost took him into urgent care in the middle of the night, but once he finally let me give him some medicine, he calmed down and got some much needed sleep.

I was completely wiped but I had so much to do today. Whenever I have any time off, it's not really time off because that's when I have to run errands and go grocery shopping and all of that fun stuff. I didn't get home until 9:30 tonight, so now my real workday starts! I will try to have photos posted ASAP. I am giving myself until midnight to work because I have to try to get some sleep and get Owen up for school and have him looking nice for school picture day!

No comments: