body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, October 05, 2007

Past and future family clients- I need your help!

So, things are really picking up and as a one-woman show, I'm doing my best to take in all the clients that want to book and trying to keep up with getting photos out in a timely manner. As you know with my family packages, I offer a mini photo album which is essentially a paper accordion album in its own tin. The album features eight 3 1/2 x 5 photos mounted to the pages. I am trying to streamline things the best I can and am noticing that there's a big hold-up when it comes to these albums. It's hard to keep my supply straight as I order them online so there is sometimes a hold-up waiting for my shipment to come in. It's also time-consuming to put them together as I mount each and every photo by hand. My question is, I would like to start offering eight 4x6 loose prints instead. All of the photos would be touched up just like before, but instead, you would have loose prints that you could frame or give away. Not to mention, turnaround time should be much faster! I think it's a win-win situation, but I don't want anyone to feel gypped that they're not getting an album. You will still receive the CD just like before. Please take this poll or leave a comment with your thoughts!




Of course there will be a definite transition period, I have several clients that I am in the process of putting albums together, so you could still be getting an album if you had your photos taken in the first few weeks of September.

Thanks, I am very excited to hear what you have to say and hopefully I can get things more streamlined for the busy upcoming holiday season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Olivia,
The little photo album was a pleasant surprise, I really didn't know I was going to receive it.
While it is a nice little gift, the pictures would make your life easier and I can frame them.
No one is getting gyped out of anything by getting loose pictures. Believe me.

Anonymous said...

It's a great idea, as much as I like the mini album, I don't feel its very "useable". Loose prints will be great!

Anonymous said...

I would rather get the cd sooner, & if prints makes that possible, go for it! I also think prints are more practical in the long run...unless you're really organized & have a perfect place for mini brag books/albums! ;)