body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Late night house update:

I'm so sad that I haven't been able to blog any new photos, that's my favorite! I'm working really hard on wrapping up lots of photos this week so photo blogging is going to be slow.

My husband got home from work early today and we managed to paint the living room, hallway, and entryway. I picked the color out on a whim (this project is very fast-paced with quick decision making!) and we're really happy with it. I also ordered some grasscloth to put up on an accent wall. It kind of makes me nervous to install it but I hope it looks nice! I always see it on design shows and love it!













I'm really excited to go pick out furniture! Our old furniture is from 7 years ago when we first moved in and it's so "country." I was really into that country/cottage style and have been out of that phase for years but still have to look at the furniture everyday. My favorite designer is Candice Olson (Divine Design). I wish I could afford to have her re-do my entire house! I'm taking my shot at design and I hope everything looks nice when it's done. Actually, I know it will look nice because anything would be an improvement! I'm really glad that my husband is in agreement with all of my ideas. I almost always get my way when it comes to that stuff, but every so often he'll insist on doing something different. So far so good! :) I'll post before and after pics when we're all done!

I also can't wait to put up some of my pictures! You would think with the thousands of pictures I take of my kids that I would have them plastered all over my house. I don't have a single recent picture of them up- just point and shoot baby pictures! Sadly, all of my pictures are in my computer! That is all going to change soon. Speaking of... I am looking for a series of gallery frames to put up. I found this online but if anyone else knows of something similar I would love to hear about it.















I did see this awesome cluster frame kit on Divine Design. It is a series of coordinating frames and it comes with a pattern to arrange them into a large rectangle to hang up on the wall. They put the pattern paper up on the wall and were able to make the markings on the wall to keep the frames arranged perfectly. I want it but don't know where to get it!

2 am. I better go to bed. I'm getting a sore throat so I hope I'm not getting sick!

4 comments:

Ginger Murray said...

I have a stack of frames that have been waiting to be filled for a year!! All my photos are on my computer too!

Unknown said...

Redenvelope.com is the place for that frame kit...I have the 2 big ones and 1 small set. See you on Saturday!

Jeannette

Angie said...

Olivia,

You could try http://www.thepicturewallcompany.com/ for the frame kit.

Angie

Martha said...

Dude. I love Candace Olson.

LOVE HER.