body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jenny and Jeff

Jenny and Jeff were married on October 20th. This was truly a photographer's dream wedding! A gorgeous couple, wonderful family and friends, and the most perfect day after a week straight of rain! Everything went so well, my job was so easy and enjoyable. Whew, I had a hard time narrowing down what to blog! Most of these photos are from the outdoor portrait session just because they turned out so beautifully!

Jenny and Jeff gave me an hour for outdoor photos before the reception which was awesome! I know it gets tiring after doing so many photos, but it is so worth it! I always tell my couples that the altar formals are necessary but more for the parents and grandparents. They're usually not the type of photos that you would want to blow up and hang up on your walls. In my opinion, it's crucial to allow for a "creative session" so we capture the really good stuff. :) We headed down to St. Anthony Main to do photos and as we were heading towards the Stone Arch Bridge, another wedding party arrived to do photos there too. We were both walking towards the bridge from different directions staring each other down. Upon arriving at the bridge first, one of my groomsmen said, "Sorry guys, this bridge is only big enough for one wedding party." It was so funny! Needless to say, we won the showdown. LOL

Congratulations guys- I really enjoyed working with all of you!














































1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

Those are great! I bet they're going to love them!!
My favorites... the bridal party shot where the guys are up on the garage thing, and the shot with the puddle-- that tree is so cool!