body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, October 08, 2007

Engagements

I have so many sessions to post and I'm still trying to catch up. Five sessions in less than a week, not including my all-day shoot on Saturday! I have two recent engagement sessions that I am DYING to post! I think that engagements are my new favorite sessions. I just love them. If anyone was thinking about booking a wedding with me and would like to give engagements a shot first- my session fee is $200 on location. One of my brides told me that her friend who was recently married wasn't happy with her wedding pictures. Engagements are a great way to get to know your photographer. If you're happy with your e-pictures, you'll feel more confident on your wedding day and won't have to stress about your photos because you'll be able to trust your photographer! You should LOVE your engagement photos and not just feel "okay" about them. This is a great way to check out a photographer's creativity. Usually engagements are scheduled for about an hour, so if the photographer can't come up with anything other than standing here or there and kissing, that's a red flag!

If anyone wanted to book engagements with me and ended up booking a wedding- the fee would be deducted from your total balance.

Anyway, I can't WAIT to show you these soon!

No comments: