body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, October 08, 2007

Photo Greeting Cards

Well, the consensus seems to be leaning towards prints vs. the album. I'm so happy to try something new! I really think that once I'm able to get back on track, things will go way more smoothly. I'm really having a hard time right now, for one, I'm overbooked, two, it's wedding season, three, there's just not enough time in the day to do everything! I will still offer the albums at an additional cost for anyone that really wants one.

Another exciting thing I'd like to announce is customized photo greeting cards! My sister is an awesome graphic designer and is currently working on some holiday cards for me for the upcoming holiday season. I'm so excited to see what she comes up with. I'm a big fan of photo greeting cards but can never find "just the right one" to suit my style. There's so many factors to the perfect card- the layout, the font, the colors... and I hate ending up with the exact same card from the chain stores and online photo sites. She'll be offering several templates to choose from and of course everything will be customized! Also available: birth announcements, birthday invites, save the date cards, etc. Stay tuned for those!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Hey there Olivia!!

I just want you to know that I'm thrilled that you are offering greeting cards!

I know you are crazy-busy right now, but I just wanted to tell you that I can NEVER find the perfect greeting card with the perfect saying.....I just want it plain and simple with no stupid little illustrations on them :) Is that so hard???

Also, I have friend that is looking for a little job and she rocks photoshop. Let me know if you're needing a part time employee :)

xoxo,
Martha (Mom of Gracie and Auntie to Avery)