body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, October 08, 2007

Jessica and Tom

This session was rained out the first time and I truly believe there was a higher power telling us that THIS was the day! We lucked out with an amazing crisp autumn evening and the most gorgeous sunset lighting. We didn't have much time before dark so we headed straight to the lake to take advantage of the sun setting. I love these photos, especially #2, #3, and #5. I mean seriously... could that light be any more gorgeous?! The Lake Harriet Rose Gardens are their favorite place and I think I got some really sweet pictures of them just being them! Thanks guys, you're so sweet and I look forward to shooting your wedding later this month!








No comments: