body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, October 22, 2007

Hello!

Hi everyone! It feels like it's been awhile since I've updated. I just blogged a ton of sessions from the past week and I'm still not caught up! Just goes to show you how booked I've been! I had three cancellations, so there was actually even more. We had such a rainy, crappy week and we finally ended up with a glorious Fall day on Saturday. I hope everyone got out and enjoyed the weather. My husband had my boys out all day and they needed it so bad! There was no school all week and being cooped inside with no school was no good for anybody.

On Saturday, I shot Jenny and Jeff's wedding and it was so perfect! You've all seen this couple in the "love" section of my website.























They finally got married on Saturday! It seems like she booked me ages ago. The wedding went great and they were sooooooo cute! Here is just one picture that I couldn't resist posting:






















Despite the rain last week, I did end up shooting all week at the studio. I'm looking forward to the upcoming winter and being able to utilize the studio for shooting year round. Last year, I was still pretty busy, but had to come up with indoor places to shoot. I plan on getting some more fun stuff for studio photos.

I want to apologize to anyone who has seen me lately! I am in desperate need of a hair appointment and just haven't had time to get in. I look horrible. It's really quite bad. It doesn't help that my recent bride and most of her bridesmaids are hairdressers! Talk about feeling insecure! ;) I have some open time later this week so hopefully I can get in.

Other than that, things are going great! I'm working hard to get another big shipment of photos out early this week. It's really helping now that I've switched to loose prints. I've got several clients lined up and waiting to be shipped out as soon as I finalize their CD's.

As for now, it's a school night so I've got to get some sleep! Hope everyone is doing well!

Oh, btw- what are they trying to do to me on Thursday nights?! One hour The Office up against Grey's Anatomy? My only two must-see shows on TV and they're on at the same time. We don't have TiVo or DVR and our crappy old VCR hasn't been working. I know you can catch Grey's online, but it's just not the same. I'm so torn and I've been switching back and forth each week so I don't fully quite know what's going on with with both shows! :(

No comments: