body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Isabelle

My friend Jamie gave the gift of photography to her good friend from college. She bought this session last winter and her friend finally cashed in! Although it looks like a beautiful Fall day, it was 80+ degrees and humid out! Isabel is 2 years old and according to her mom, "a little burned out on the camera." I can see why they would photograph her so much and I did manage to snag some beauties. What a doll! The black and white close-up is my favorite. It reminds me of an old fashioned picture that Isabel will someday show her grandchildren of what she looked like when she was a kid. (I know, I'm weird. Only I think of that kind of stuff!)



















































No comments: