body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Where have I been?!

It's Tuesday, 2 am, and I'm finally just getting my computer back up and running. We were at a hotel all weekend and the floors were supposed to be ready by Monday morning so we could come home. Well, the second coat didn't dry as fast as we thought so my husband couldn't put the third and final coat of poly on until Monday morning at 8 am. We had to stay out of the house all day until this evening when the fumes weren't so bad. It's still pretty stinky, but it looks amazing! We get our furniture tomorrow so soon we'll actually have somewhere to sit! This whole project has been so overwhelming, but it will be so worth it when it's done. It just couldn't have come at a worse time with my schedule! I finally just now have my computer back up and running again. I am so exhausted. I have so much work to do I don't even know where to begin. I have pictures to mail out, pictures to blog, pictures to upload, pictures to edit, emails to return, and a full week of shooting this week! Thanks to everyone for hanging in there- I'm going to kick some serious ass now and get some work done!

I've had a ton of reschedules either due to weather or sick kids/adults. I'm trying my best to squeeze people back in, but since I was booked already, it's a little challenging.

1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

That does sound rough! October IS a crazy time in a photographer's schedule! ( I am CERTAINLY finding that out this year!)

Blogs are great... it really does help us get to know each other. I feel like I know you too! (but not about your childhood yet:))

My husband actually scanned all those pics for our wedding in July of 06 (we had a slideshow at our reception)-- otherwise I wouldn't have had the time (being that it's October) to sit there and scan them all!