body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, September 14, 2007

Maternity of Mary- St. Andrew

One of my clients is the new principal of Maternity of Mary- St. Andrew's school in St. Paul. She asked me to come by yesterday and take some promo photos of the school while it was in session. What a great experience! It's such a great little school, it really has a warm, homey feel to it. The school ranges in ages from preschool- 8th grade and I had the opportunity to visit each classroom and take photos. The kids were great and it was so fun too see learning in progress. Now that Owen is in school, it really hit close to home and at times I was even teary eyed! I'm a sap, I know. I just have such great respect for teachers and all that they do! Everyone can remember a wonderful teacher they've had growing up and the impact that they had on them.

The school is located in the Como neighborhood at the corner of Dale and Arlington. It also happens to be literally right down the block from my photographer friend Shannon's house. Thanks to Shannon for looking after my boys and for the fun play date! If you're in the vicinity and have school-aged children, check it out. I believe there are currently 200 or so students that attend so the class sizes are perfect and they've got a wonderful staff.

















































































































































































Principal Melissa Dan:

No comments: