body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Grey's Anatomy























It was 7:58 pm... I was busy making dinner and had a million things going at once. My husband casually says, "Isn't it a new Office tonight?" I look at the clock, gasp, and sprint out of the room. My two favorite shows premiered tonight and I almost missed them!!! I ran into the bedroom to tape The Office and kicked the boys out of the living room and turned it to Grey's. Did anyone watch?! I thought it was really good! I admit, toward the end of last season, I was a little disappointed in the story lines but still have to watch. I have a feeling it's going to be a good season! SPOILER: Now that George has professed his love to Izzie- I bet you money that Callie is going to be pregnant!

So yeah, I'm super excited for new shows to start up again!

HELL-O, look at this photo I found!!!

No comments: