body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, September 10, 2007

Amber and Dennis

My blogging routine is to quickly scroll through my images and pick out the ones that really pop out at me. Then I touch them all up on Photoshop and truly perfect them to my "vision." It usually ends up being about 15-20 of my favorite images. Well, for this wedding, I went through them and tagged my favorites... 64 images later.... I finally got it down to 27! Although it's tempting to just share my favorite images of the couple, I feel it's important to share all of the wonderful details and storytelling moments of their day as well.

In this case, Amber had such wonderful details, I was truly in photographer's heaven! We had some perfect cool late summer weather and wonderful overcast skies. It was all a recipe for some amazing photos and some of my personal all-time favorites! I really feel as if I have grown with my style and I hope these photos reflect that.






















































































































































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

Laurie said...

Wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

I was at this wedding, and these pictures are beautiful!
Seeing such great photos makes me even more excited for the session that I have booked for my family!!

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job. I was in the wedding and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures, I am going to have to book you to take pictures of my kid.

Anonymous said...

Olivia...
I went to school with Amber & haven't seen her since high school..! Crazy small world that we'd both find the world's best photographer! :) See you in October...I started shopping already & it will be so fun!
Take care...Nicole (Gilbertson) Foley