body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Adia

Karla and Chad brought their daughter Adia all the way from Menomonie, WI to do photos with me today. Back when she booked me, I could not believe she was willing to drive 2 hours to do photos with me. I mean, that's a little crazy right? I must tell you, I felt a little sense of pressure to meet her expectations! She had told me that she had only gotten Adia's photos done at Wal-Mart. I knew I could top Wal-Mart, but I had no idea how things would go. When they showed up and I saw Adia for the first time, I thought... SERIOUSLY?!?! I get to take HER photos?! Adia has got to be one of the most beautiful and unique little girls I have ever met. She is so full of personality and man, the camera just loves her! She was very comfortable with her session and I literally could have taken her photo all day long. She just kept givin' it to me and I was eating it up! I had the toughest time choosing what to blog, there were SO many good ones to choose from.

P.S. You may ask yourself, "Is she ever going to get over the cowboy hat?" The answer is, "No!" There's something magical about it. When kids put it on it never fails... it's almost like secret permission to relax and be goofy. Not to mention, Karla showed up with pink cowboy boots for the shoot so I just HAD to bust it out!




























































































































































































































































1 comment:

Amber Engfer said...

Amazing... I'm speechless! Fabulous job, once again!