body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day

Here I am, 1:2o am... my husband and I were supposed to watch a movie tonight and I was going to take the night off, but he fell asleep and I couldn't help but get on the computer and get some work done. I was shooting all weekend so tomorrow on Labor Day, I vow to spend the day away from my computer, my mind off of work, and my presence with my family! I have a ton of work to catch up on, but I'm bad at giving myself breaks and end up getting burned out. I swear, I could be working on photos 24 hours of the day if it was humanly possible!

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. We've been having great weather- get away from your computers and get out and enjoy it!

No comments: