body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Whew, what a weekend!

Life has just been crazy busy as usual! I did a ton of shooting this weekend and have a zillion images to upload tonight. I'm not sure how much blogging I'll get around to, but wow, I've got some great stuff to show you! Amber and Dennis were married on Saturday in Hudson, WI. What an awesome wedding! Everything was so unique. Amber worked really hard on every detail and it really showed.

Today was just non-stop for me. I had a shoot in the morning with adorable little Henry, went home, pulled into the driveway, had my husband and kids jump in and off to a kids birthday party we went. Then we went to my in-laws to watch the Vikings game. From there, I went to another shoot with Alex, a high school senior. I'm so excited to see all of the photos and show them to you as well!

On Friday, we acquired two hermit crabs named Sherman and Thomas. The boys now have their very own pets! I must say, I am pretty fascinated by them! They live in an aquarium in their room and the boys love having them around. What perfect pets for their beach themed room! ;) We've watched them eat, climb, and change shells which is really interesting! With my horrible OCD, I've been going crazy reading about them and making sure we take good care of the little guys!

Sherman (left) and Thomas (right). Not the best picture, the glass was foggy. Thomas gets frightened easily and tends to hide.
















Sherman in all his glory. Sherman is Owen's crab. Owen and Aidan each picked their crab from the pet store and named them.































More photos to come!

No comments: