body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, September 21, 2007

Graham and Gunnar

Referrals are funny. Serena is my cousin Myra's old college roommate. They lived together for 4 years and have since gotten married, started their own families and never see each other. It turns out, Serena lives 4 miles away from me, so when Myra was down at the studio last month Serena wished so bad that she could have stopped by to visit!

Serena wanted photos of Gunnar, who is almost 4 months old. She claims she doesn't have any pictures of him! Our session went great and the boys are so cute! About 20 minutes into our session, Serena asked if that was it and if we got enough. I was just getting warmed up! She said she was used to the mall places where they only take 5 shots. :) My absolute FAVORITE is the horizontal one of Gunnar holding his blanket. That is going on my website- STAT! I knew it the second I hit the shutter!
























































































































































































No comments: