body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, September 23, 2007

House progress!

I came home from my wedding on Saturday night to find our dumpster out front filled up with our old carpet! I walked inside to find almost everything cleared out and our kitchen's center island in the middle of our living room! Things are well under way here but a little confusing! It's throwing me off big time. My husband is stalled for now since the dumpster is full and he has yet to rip out the ugly linoleum on the kitchen floor. But once that floor goes, my working conditions will dramatically change. I am going to have to set up shop somewhere else. Also, once the floor is installed and ready to be coated, it's going to be a two-night stay in a hotel for us because the fumes are so bad. I'm actually looking forward to that part though! I could use a little vacation!

It's going to look so nice when it's all done though! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... Now we are talking about replacing all of our furniture in the living room.... yikes, don't you hate how you intend to fix one thing and it becomes a WAY bigger project than you first imagined? :)

No comments: