body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, September 21, 2007

Updates...

I'm finally caught up with blogging! I say that on a Friday night, going into a weekend of shooting...

I was planning on going up to Minneapolis on Thursday to check out a location for next Saturday's Fall Photo Shoot after my scheduled engagement shoot. Unfortunately, our shoot got canceled due to storms along with the hopes of picking out a location. As of now, I am planning on St. Anthony Main, but still need to get up there and check it out. I know it's driving all of you planners crazy but I honestly can't believe how fast it has come up. I feel as if I have had no time to do anything and the constant feeling of so much to do is overwhelming. As soon as I can get up there I'll get the specifics and send out an email. This weekend is crazy with a wedding and family shoots so I'm hoping for Monday.

Oh, and if life couldn't get any crazier... my husband is planning to install new hardwood floors in the rest of our upstairs which includes the kitchen/my "office" and living room. This is a HUGE project as we'll have to clear out our entire main living area including my workstation, refrigerator, stove, kitchen table, sofas, etc. and life as we know it will be out of commission for a week. We need to do the project before winter and I made suggestions as to when would work best with my schedule, but since he is doing all of the work, we're going according to his. ;) Also, since I'm booked solid, there's really no difference, any week is going to suck! So, my life is about to be turned upside down! I know all of you are very patient already, but I'll have to ask for extra patience once construction begins.

On an exciting note- I have booked my first 2008 wedding under my new pricing!

No comments: