body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My son cracks me up!

We were out running errands around town today and the boys wanted to see the animals at the pet shop. Owen was fascinated by the hermit crabs and on the way home he started asking me all kinds of questions about them, like what they eat, etc. I told him that when we got home we would go on my computer and learn about them. He said, "That sounds like a good idea, we need to go to hermit crab dot com!"

LOL- I'm still laughing.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Olivia

That's hilarious! Owen and Max would get along great - he thinks there's a dot com for everything - tornadoes, tsunamis, sharks ... so funny how different kids think now that when you and I were growing up, ha?