body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thanksgiving

Is everyone ready for Christmas? It's such an exciting time of year. I have already noticed some people with their outdoor Christmas lights up and lit. It seems like every year, Thanksgiving just becomes more and more a part of Christmas. I was just reflecting on how much I have to be thankful for and how very fortunate I am. This year, to give thanks, I'd like to donate a free family studio session to a deserving family. If you know of anyone that is deserving of family photos but could not afford to pay for them, please contact me with their information and background to nominate them. I assure you that their names or information will not be broadcast in any way. I will privately choose one family and let the nominee know that they have been chosen to receive a free studio session and prints.

Here is the information that I need- names of parents, names and ages of children, why you think they are deserving of photos, and the nominee's contact information (either email or phone number). Please title your email "Free Photos Nominee." I will take nominations up until Thanksgiving and then make a decision. I will do the shoot sometime in December before Christmas, at their convenience.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a "grate"ful idea!!!

You've inspired me ! So ... if you know of a deserving mommie with a newborn, I'd like to donate one of my baby quilts

See what you've started? ;)